In the time of Digital Marketing, all the marketers approach every single strategy which can help to increase their business growth. The main Key Strategy of Digital Marketing which everyone follows to increase their business growth in Digital Marketing is Search Engine Optimization( S.E.O).
By following the proper algorithm of Search Engine Optimization(SEO) the growth of your business increases at a huge rate and helps in being in the Top List of the Search list. There are two distinct branches of SEO to be addressed that is On-Page and Off-Page SEO. Both On-Page and Off-Page works for the success of the SEO Campaign but these branches have a completely different process of work from each other when it comes to improving your search engine rankings.To know the difference between On-Page and Off-Page SEO lets know about how On-Page and Off-Page SEO works:
On-Page SEO works to optimize your website’s different parts which affect your search engine ranking.It is an act of working directly within your website to improve the ranking of your website in search results. Some of the most important factors of On-Page SEO are :
- Page Title:Page Title is one of the most important factors of On-Page SEO because a Page Title shows up in the search engine result page and web browser when a keyword related to your page title is being searched.
- Heading Tags: After Page title Heading Tags are another most important factor of On-Page SEO. Apart from your other page copy of your website, the Search Engine gives Heading Tag a little more weight because Heading Tags are usually the largest word on the page. Using your targeted keyword in the Heading of each web page can help you better to appear in the search results.
- Keywords: Using Keywords related to your content within the body of your page is important because it helps people find your website easily on the search result when they search for something related to your content.
- Meta Description: A Meta description is a short description of your website that appears under your page title in the search results which makes it easier for search engines to determine what your content is about.
- URL Structure: A Uniform Resource Locator (URL) helps to specify the location of your web page on the internet. URLs are the most basic elements of SEO which are designed to meet the needs of a searcher.
Whereas, Off-Page SEO is an act of work done outside your own website to improve your website’s rank in search engine results. Off-Page SEO refers to all the measures that can be taken outside the website. Some of the most important factors of Off-Page SEO are :
- Backlinks: Backlinks are external links to your website which shows the transition from one page to another or from one page to another which are used to optimize a website in a proper way and helps to index your website’s page correctly.
- Domain Authority: Domain Authority is used to determine your website’s strength on a scale from 1 – 100 which predicts a website’s ability to rank on search engine results pages, the higher your domain authority score the better your website will rank.
- Social Promotion: Promotion your website on Social Media platforms helps to generate a lot of clicks which helps to boost traffic to the site and generate a ton of link shares which either way increase your domain authority scores.