In this digital marketing world Search Engine Marketing(SEM) is one of the most important steps for your business growth similar to traditional marketing techniques. For some small business owners Traditional Marketing becomes much more expensive as compared to Search Engine Marketing.
Traditional Marketing can get a semi-targeted audience with various offline advertising and promotional methods. Some of the major traditional marketing tactics are :
- Printing on Magazine, Newspaper, etc
- Broadcasting ads on Television, Radio, etc.
- Direct mail as Catalogues, Postcards etc.
- Telemarketing, SMS marketing.
- Billboards, flyers, etc
Traditional Marketing is somehow still effective but as a business, you need to ensure that you are ahead of your competition by changing the outdated marketing methods. Search Engine Marketing(SEM) is one of the most effective ways to improve your business growth in the competitive business world. In the time of Technology, consumers use the internet to get the information they need to make an informed purchasing decision in this time with Search Engine Marketing helps you to purchase a space to advertise your product or service which appears on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) and get the attention of target customers much easily.
Search Engine Marketing(SEM) is aimed at helping you earn greater visibility in search results. There are three main methods of Search Engine Marketing :
- Pay Per Click (PPC):Pay Per Click or Sponsored Search Result is a way of buying visits to your website rather than attempting to earn those visits organically by paying a fee each time your advertisement is clicked.
- Local Search Engine Optimization: Local SEO is the most effective way to market your local business online. With Local SEO you are able to promote your products or service to your local customers who are looking for them online at the exact time.
- Organic Search Engine Optimization: Organic SEO helps you to make your website in the Top list of Search Engine Results with Unpaid and algorithm-driven results on a given search engine by boosting keywords, back-linking and writing high-quality content.