Researching keywords for a small business is an important step in developing a strong online presence. Here are some steps you can follow to research keywords for your small business:
- Identify your target audience: Determine the people who are most likely to use your products or services. Think about their interests, demographics, and search behaviors.
- Brainstorm keywords: Create a list of keywords that are relevant to your business. Start with broad terms and then refine them based on your target audience’s search behaviors.
- Use keyword research tools: There are several keyword research tools available online, such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz. Use these tools to analyze the search volume, competition, and relevance of your keywords.
- Analyze competitors’ keywords: Research the keywords that your competitors are using in their online content. This will give you an idea of what keywords are working for them.
- Prioritize your keywords: Once you have a list of potential keywords, prioritize them based on relevance, search volume, and competition. Focus on the keywords that have high search volume and low competition.
- Monitor your keyword performance: Keep track of your keyword rankings and adjust your strategy accordingly. Analyze which keywords are driving traffic to your website and which ones are not performing well.
Yes, we’ve fully grown quick to become a number one Digital Marketing Company in Canada but we’ve perfected our strategies in making your online presence one you’ll be pleased with. As a full-service online marketing services provider we focus on a number of areas like search engine optimization services (SEO), Reputation Management, affordable social media marketing consulting services (SMO & SMM), PPC management and lots of more. we look forward to partnering with you! View All Services.